Each year, Tampa Bay Birth Network recognizes our local doulas as part of World Doula Week. Previously, we honored outstanding doulas as nominated by their clients. This year, we’re pleased to announce a new recognition program in the spirit of the theme of the 2016 World Doula Week: “I love being a doula.”
Doulas who support clients living in Tampa Bay and are members of the Tampa Bay Birth Network are invited to submit short videos sharing why they love being a doula in our wonderful community. We’ll sort through all of the submissions and share all those that fit our guidelines (See below.)
The best videos will be shared on TBBN’s Facebook page, website and YouTube channel, reaching a large audience, so show us your most wonderful selves!
Guidelines for submission:
- Videos should be one to two minutes long.
- Originality counts - choose your location / setting to convey Tampa Bay
- Message matters - the point is to express why you love being a doula
- Final quality only
- Video should be posted to doula’s own YouTube account and then a public link must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3/19/2016 (The day of the 2016 Natural Birth and Baby Expo!)
- Submissions grant TBBN the right to edit, publish and distribute.